Filter by price
- Howards 840312305 > Pistons, Small Block Chevy, 4.030″ Flat Top 1.125″ CD (8) $489.64
- Howards 840312608 > Pistons, Small Block Chevy, 4.030″ Dome 1.125″ CD (8) $566.45
- Howards 841500306 > Pistons, Small Block Chevy, 4.155″ Flat Top 1.000″ CD (8) $509.85
- Howards 841200306 > Pistons, Small Block Chevy, 4.125″ Flat Top 1.000″ CD (8) $509.85
- Quick Fuel Q-950-B2 > Q-Series 2×4 Blower Carburetor, 950CFM, 4bbl, Gasoline $764.40
DJ Safety Equipment
DJ Safety, Inc. is an engineering and manufacturing corporation which designs and produces safety equipment for a variety of industries including: Aviation, Aerospace,
Film, Theme Parks and Racing. The company was founded in 1996 by Navy Lieutenant Commander Joseph Hansen (Retired and his wife Darlene (Deist) Hansen. Their goal was and continues to fill a niche for high-level design engineering applications in specific Industries. In 2000, the company expanded its operations to include the manufacturing arena to complement Joe Hansen’s engineering services. Safety is a major public, commercial and government concern affecting product design, manufacturing and usage. DJ Safety offers a variety of the standard and “made to order” safety products.
The company has been successfully designing safety products for 15 years and manufacturing them for 11 years.
Showing all 2 results